Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 3- Sarapiqui

We started out the day with some whitewater rafting. I spent most of my time pretending that I didn't know what I was doing and that I was all scared....you know, to build the kids' confidence in their own abilities.





This is the whole group that is traveling with us in Costa Rica. 



We followed up with lunch at the rafting place


When we came back to the hotel for a bit, it started POURING. You really can't get a sense of how wet it was.  I've never seen rain like that in Colorado.



We then went to a chocolate tour.


We saw all of the stages of chocolate making. Actual cocoa beans are absolutely disgusting. We were told to suck off the goo. 


They made chocolate in front of us, giving us samples every step of the way.



The students helped too.


Elle DESTROYED it!



We got a group photo too.


Later we wandered around town before dinner.




Later we had dinner.


The hotel in Sarapiqui had the best random dogs in it.











No comments:

Post a Comment